Friday Favorites: From Pizza Drew's Pizza Journey and Magical Thinking Eyes



Helloooo! It's been so long since I've posted any faves so here are some that have accumulated over the past few weeks! Yeeeeeeeeee!

10. Acne Coats

I've never had the luxury of wearing one of these jackets but they just look so warm and soft that I would wear it everyday. Always.

9. Metallic Temporary Tattoos

I had never seen these before until very recently but I LOVE THEM. I don't think I could pull them off because I'm super pale, but if you're tan 100% go for it! Rock those temp tats.

8. All Black Converse

I so wish I was cool enough to pull these shoes off.. but in my dreams I'm definitely rocking them. Dreams people, dreams.

7.  disconnected // 5 Seconds of Summer

I seriously LOVE this song and 5 Seconds of Summer just came out with an awesome EP that is totally worth a listen. Below is "Disconnected."




6. Magic Thinking Eye Shower Curtain

This glorious shower curtain is absolutely everything. Which is why it's going to be my sick shower curtain in my dorm next year. My roommate and I are obsessed with it. It's a little freaky but absolutely too fab for anyone to care.

5. Eye halter top

So, yes. Another eye thing.. but it's all about the eyes. This is definitely one of my favorite things that I own. Both terrifying and chill at the same time. Ace.

4. Hilltop's Breakfast Salad

One of the best meals I've ever had: lettuce, caramelized onions, carrots, and potatoes with two eggs and avocado. All of this covered in an amazing peanut sauce. Sosososo amaze.

3. Medallion Duvets

Didn't know these existed until a month ago when I started looking for duvets for college. Urban Outfitters is the land of medallion duvets. The duvet on the bottom right is the one I bought for my dorm room and I could not be more excited about it. 

2. The Fault In Our Stars Movie

100% the best book to movie ever created. Go see it now.

plus he's not too hard on the eyes and gives the performance of his life in this film.

1. Pizza Drew on his pizza journey 

Pizza Drew's Pizza Journey may be the most epic thing to ever happen. I implore you to watch immediately.



Hope you liked the faves! 

Enjoy this quote:

Oh my God, what if you wake up some day, and you’re 65, or 75, and you never got your memoir or novel written; or you didn’t go swimming in warm pools and oceans all those years because your thighs were jiggly and you had a nice big comfortable tummy; or you were just so strung out on perfectionism and people-pleasing that you forgot to have a big juicy creative life, of imagination and radical silliness and staring off into space like when you were a kid? It’s going to break your heart. Don’t let this happen. -Anne Lamott 

Much Love! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment