Friday Favorites: From dip dyed hair to Birkenstocks


Helloooo! This week I was inspired almost exclusively by the beauty of tumblr! You obviously can't go wrong with that kind of inspiration!

So here we gooo!

10. Dip Dyed Hair

This hair is definitely for the noncommital girl who wants that cool hair color but isn't totally ready for the full color. That being said... I'd also say that this hair coloring is the gateway style to a full head of vibrance. That being said.. I think dip dyed hair looks best on shoulder length hair and long hair looks better completely dyed.

9. Anastasia

Anastasia is the best princess of all the movie princesses. This movie was also one of the scariest when I was little. Plus, Dimitri.. so dreamy.

8. Succulent Jewelry

These are the most beautiful and unrealistic pieces of jewelry ever.

7. Gordon Ramsay's fabulous word choice

Mr. Hells Kitchen said it better than anyone else. Gordon Ramsay has to be one of my favorite human beings and it's half for this quote and half for the video below.


6. Peppermint Chai Tea Latte

This is THE best thing ever. I had it at a local coffee shop recently and it changed my world. It rocked because it wasn't just chai tea with flavored syrup, it was made with peppermint loose-leaf tea. Life changing.

5. Alexander Wang S/S 2014 Runway Shoes

This remind me of the clunky Jeffery Campbell shoes I posted a while back. They're so cool. Even though they look kind of wedgy and low.. but they'll add about six inches to anyone. Dare to be the tallest person in the room. 

4. Patched Overalls

I live for these overall shorts. They're super cool because they look like the may be a dress but alas they are shorts.

3. East Harlem // Beirut

My current favorite song right now. I absolutely love everything about it. Beirut is a new band in my iTunes library along with alt-j and I'm finding myself loving basically everything they do.

Have a listen..


2. Loose-rolled Jeans

One of my favorite trends that I have yet to hop on the band-wagon for. I just can't find the right jean and shoe combo but when I do find it.. it will be absolutely glorious.

1. White Birkenstocks

I just ordered a pair of these fabulous shoes and cannot wait for them to arrive. Birkenstock actually stopped manufacturing them which is such a bummer.. but I got my hands on a pair. Praise the lord! I can't wait for these babies to arrive. The anticipation is REAL.

Hope you liked the cool cool faves this week!

I'll leave you with this little quote that I'm bring to college with me next year..

I like the curve of a ballerina’s foot. I like when boys are passionate about something and care about their mothers. I like poems about coffee and fucking and love. I like when I’m on the highway and I make eye contact with the person speeding next to me. I like when I’m in the city and I see someone taking pictures of skyscrapers; with their necks arched back and their eyes lost in the view and their mind on something wondrous. I like drinking wine with friends and vodka with strangers. I like when my heart feels full even if my wallet is empty. I like when people hold my hand or lift me up. I like when someone offers me something, anything… Their advice, to pay, their love, a hit. It’s a good feeling to be excited for the future and proud of your past. To speak to someone new and genuinely impress them. To leave something better than it was before. To be charming just by being yourself. -Unknown

Much love! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment