Friday Favorites: From Bubble Tea to Sunflower Leggings


This weeks favorites have somethings that I've loved forever and finally get to share! Enjoy!!

Number 10: Arrested Development


It took me awhile to finally start watching this show but once I started I could not get enough. The show is made up of an all-star cast including: Jason Bateman (The Change Up and Horrible Bosses), Michael Cera (Juno and Super Bad), David Cross (She's The Man and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind), and Tony Hale (The Heat and Happythankyoumoreplease). It is seriously one of the funniest TV series ever created and I don't think it's possible to dislike it... I've never met a person who has a bad thing to say about the show. Fortunately, the entire series is on Netflix so you can watch the entire series in a week because the episodes are only half an hour and it's impossible to watch just one in a single sitting.

Number 9: White Tattoos


The more my mother tells me that tattoos are ugly and dirty; the more I like them! Honestly though, white tattoos are gorgeous. White tattoos are just as permanent as regular tattoos but they are less noticeable and more delicate and classy, if you will. If I chicken out on getting the tiny tattoo I want in honor of my great grandmother, I hope I will still have the courage to get a white tattoo on my ear. Ideally it will be on the helix of my ear and it will say "On My Way.." in really beautiful handwriting. That way I can hide it if I want to and I'll always know that I have a saying that means a lot to me with me at all times. Check out these tattoos though!! I've never found one I didn't like!

Number 8: Designer Mochas 


Not only do they look beautiful, but they taste delectable. I had my first mocha when I was exploring Pittsburg, PA on my own and I was pleasantly surprised by how good they are. Coffee isn't really my thing but if it looks like this and tastes like liquid gold.. I'm satisfied. I'm not quite sure how they make mochas look like this... but whatever they're doing, they're doing it right. I'm not sure if mochas/lattes will look like this at your local Starbucks but if you go into a small coffee shop I'm sure you will find these beautiful little creations. AH they're so pretty and worth every penny!

Number 7: Bubble Tea


Just realized I have two drinks next to each other on my Friday Favorites but I don't care because they are both perfection. Bubble tea is a glorious creation when made correctly and when it is you won't be able to keep it off your mind. My personal favorite flavors are green tea (matcha) and taro, which is kind of a vanilla type flavor. I really want to try watermelon because it's one of my favorite flavors in the world and I think it would taste really wonderful with the little boba bubbles that reside on the bottom of the tea. The trick with bubble tea is it can taste wonderful but the boba bubbles can be rather bitter and that seems to ruin the entire drink. When the bubbles are sweet and on the smaller side it makes an amazing combo with the flavored drink. Definitely the best drink to order at any Thai restaurant!

Number 6: CĂ©line d'Aoust Bracelets 


Ahhhhh these are GORGEOUS. I simply cannot get enough of them! I scroll by them all of the time on Tumblr and I can't help myself from reblogging them every time. Unfortunately they are expensive pieces of jewelry but I think I could live with just looking at pictures of them for the rest of my life. They are just so beautiful to look at that I don't think I would appreciate them as much if I owned some. Yet, if you love them, love them, love them, go for it!!

Number 5: Bold Jackets


These JACKETS!! They are incredibly gorgeous statement pieces! It doesn't help that just one of these pieces will involve the withdrawal of my entire lifesavings... it may be worth it in the end though. I don't see myself growing much from how tall I am now so it may be a lifelong investment and potentially worthwhile. I implore you to try to find one of these bold jackets at affordable stores like H&M or Forever 21 and rock them at school or just strut it down the street. I'll keep you posted when I get one, but it has to be perfect before I purchase it... so I send you all on your quest for a sweet statement jacket!

Number 4: Sunflower Leggings


If you didn't get enough of my American Apparel sunflower shorts here are some adorable sunflower leggings from American Apparel. GAH. My best friend, Allison,  just got them at American Apparel in Boston for $30 and they are an affordable patterned legging that's the epitome of trendy! We're so excited to have photo shoots with her sunflower leggings and my sunflower shorts! I mean seriously, American Apparel has done it again... they're on a roll!! Not only do they have this infamous sunflower pattern, but they also have other floral patterns that I would really love to add to my wardrobe!

Number 3: Poofy Skirts


I will never get enough of these poofy skirts and the more designers put them on the runway, the more I love them. Not only do they look lovely in photos but they move in a way that takes your breath away. 

Exhibit A:


Exhibit B:


I just want to wear these skirts everyday and twirl to intense Anastasia music. Half of my closet will be comprised of these skirts by the time I'm 25 and I could not be more excited!!

Number 2: THESE. SHOES.


I'm not usually one for iridescent accessories but I can't seem to get over these sandals. They don't have a clunky bottom like Jujus and they're so trendy and light. Regardless of the interesting color, they can be worn rather often due to their luminosity and neutrality. They also come in white and black but I think this color will: 1. Get you the most compliments and 2. Give you the most confidence! All you need is a ZARA skort and an American Apparel bustier and you're all ready to take home the gold from the best dressed olympics. 

Number 1: The Goldfish Dress


I have been OBSESSED with this dress since the day I saw it on Modcloth and I literally have dreams when I'm sassing it up on the runway in this dress. The designer is Nishe and this dress is just one of the many youthful and lively designs they have created. I actually will be buying this dress in a few weeks and the anticipation is killing me! I want this to be my dress for my college auditions and my high school graduation, so I'm hoping it looks as good on me as it looks online! If it doesn't totally fit right I'm sure a tailor could fix it up because I'm so petite! I will be posting photos when I get it and I expect the world to bow down to the glory of this masterpiece!

Hope you enjoyed the favorites this week! 

Much love! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment