Friday Favorites: From Runway Makeup to Eye Clutches


I really like the favorites this week because I'm bringing back some of my Tumblr faves and some life-long faves! There's a big spectrum of things this week and that's super exciting for me!

ALSO.... through my weeks of Friday Favorites, I have stereotyped myself unknowingly. I came across this tumblr called Shit Bloggers Wear and I have talked about four items that are considered the typical "shit" that bloggers wear. How fitting! So below you will see the site's illustrations of the ZARA skort, animal flats, the Balenciaga cut-out boots, and Juju jelly sandals! Enjoy!



How cool is that! Plus the illustrations are really awesome too! Check out this Tumblr. It rocks.

Now for my Friday Favorites!!

Number 10: Hunter Boots


I've had a pair of black Hunter Boots for almost a year now and I love them so much!! I wear them as much as I can because they were so expensive. They're not just for rainy days either! Hunter actually sells special socks so you can wear your hunter boots in the winter. They come in all colors and patterns and they fold over the top of the boots making them super trendy. TIP: Get the special cleaner that Hunter sells because the rubber begins to cloud (which is natural) and must be periodically rid of the oil it releases.

Number 9: Sprinkles


I've had a soft spot for sprinkles from the day I was born and I don't think I'll ever get over it. I have somehow gotten it under control recently, but when I was younger I would eat the sprinkles straight out of the tub and probably ate about half a cup of sprinkles in one sitting. So... I don't do this anymore but I do live by the motto "Every ice cream is naked without sprinkles." They must be rainbow sprinkles,as well, if they're chocolate "jimmies" it's a travesty to ice cream. Shame on you. 

Number 8: Comme Des Garçons Play Shirts


I can't get enough of this brand! The logo is just so adorable and it adds a certain quality to a plain t-shirt that is really sweet. Kanye West and Niall Horan have been pictured wearing this brand and I have fallen in love with their shirts! I mean, who wouldn't want to wear a shirt with an adorable heart with eyes! The shirts are moderately expensive but I've heard that the quality and obviously the look are totally worth it! Check out this site to get a shirt or two!

Number 7: Runway Makeup


I am obsessed with runway makeup and the looks that stylists are able to create for fashion shows. The use of silver, black, and white in these looks is what adds to the overall essence of the look. Each designer uses different makeup for their collections and that's what makes it also really interesting.. look at Project Runway! A lot of thought goes into these looks and that's why they are so astonishing!


Number 6: New York City iPhone Cases


If you love New York City as much as I do and own an iPhone there is seriously something wrong with you if you don't own a NYC iPhone case. I've had a ton of different cases since I've had my iPhone and when I get the iPhone 5s this weekend, you better believe it will be wearing a New York City Case! These are my passion. These cases and giraffe cases will always be winners. 

Number 5: Hand Pants


I found these pants on Tumblr and I'm absolutely obsessed!!! They're so interesting and they're super trendy for winter or spring! These pants are from Australian Designer: Margaux and their designs can be found on Etsy and herpony.com. They retail for $110 AUD, so if you won't be growing anymore I would totally buy them!! ... I did spend $65 on shorts so I guess it's proportionally the same thing. Gimme these pants!!!!


Number 4: Kate Middleton's Hair


Her hair is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life. She's beautiful inside and out and her hair is perfection no matter what. She must just roll out of bed looking gorgeous... that must be nice. Her hair has inspired a trend all over the world and women everywhere are getting this gorgeous cut. 


I may have gotten the cut...

Pair her hair cut with an inch and a half curling iron and you become Kate Middleton. It's the easiest hair cut to take care of and I've never gotten so many compliments on my hair before.

Number 3: Statement Skirts


I want every single one of these skirts and that's when having resources to find and buy these things can be dangerous! The Rugrats skirt, in particular, is a must have. Who would have thought to create such a creative skirt?! People rock!! Honestly though, everyone should own one of these skirts because they will always be in and will look amazing paired with a black crop top.

Number 2: Summer Heights High




Where do I even start with this show?! I'm not going to say too much... just that the show revolves around three characters: Ja'mie King, Mr. G, and Jonah. All three characters are played by THE FUNNIEST man alive, Chris Lilley. This is an HBO show but you can watch almost all of it on YouTube. So I'll leave you with these gifs and a blessing on your family if you check it out!






Number 1: Eye Clutch


AHHHH this clutch!! It's leather and $68 dollars... which may be moderately expensive but so worth it. I recently found this company, Falcon Wright, that makes these gorgeous clutches and sells them ONLINE for reasonable prices. I chose the pink eyeball clutch as my number one Friday Favorite because it's adorable and the perfect clutch for any LBD!

Hope you liked the faves this week!

Much love! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment